Bistro 301 is a Kentucky Proud Restaurant and when possible uses produce meat and cheese sourced from local and regional farmers.
We would like to thank the following for providing us with amazing products:
- Carol Friedman: mixed greens, baby vegetables, edible flowers and herbs
- David Garey ”Garey Farms”: free range chicken, pork, seasonal fruits and vegetables all year.
- Stonecross Farms: bacon and Andouille
- Boone Creek Creamery: Assorted local cheeses
- Klaus The Pretzel Baker: Pretzel buns, loafs and hoagies
- Capriole Farms: Goat Cheese
- Grasshopper Distributors: Assorted local produce & products including Wiesenberger grits
- Eden Farms: 100% Berkshire Pork
- CreekStone Farms: Premium grass fed Black Angus Beef; no hormones, no antibiotics
- Kenny’s Farmhouse cheese